This is to be filled only if you will be able to attend the main event and you are to pay a sum of #15,000 to JCI NIGERIA Account to be able to get a stand to display your goods.
Rules and Regulations
1. Each vendor is only allowed to bring an additional person for the exhibition
2. Consumable food and drinks are prohibited and should not to be served or sold at the exhibition.
3. Violence, threats and aggressive behavior would not be tolerated. In the event of such, persons involved would be escorted out of the hotel premise completely with no refund.
4 Exhibitors may not sublet, assign, or share any part of the space allocated with another company or organization unless approved.
5. The atmosphere, content and activities in the Exhibitor’s space must promote the mission of the CYEA Awards
Note: Indecent and obscene materials are strongly prohibited.
6. Smoking is prohibited
7. Any medical device, pharmaceutical or other type of medical product exhibited must comply with all applicable Nigerian Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) laws, guidelines and regulations
including, without limitation:
A. restrictions on the promotion of investigational and non‐approved drugs and devices.
B. prohibition on the promotion of approved drugs and devices for unapproved uses.
8. Music is not permitted during the exhibition
Account to Pay to
Nigeria Junior Chamber
Send proof of payment to
firstname.lastname@example.org or 09033011644